The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom. - Wm. Blake

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Content!

OK, here's some actual thoughts that someone other than me might care about:

25 years of actions suggest that Ratzinger is, indeed, a rat. So how come, listening to NPR this morning, I thought, "Maybe he won't be so bad"? They were talking about his statements on Vatican 2, and reaching out to other churches (faiths?). So is this just warm, fuzzy bullshit for American liberals, are Americans too stupid to HEAR what is being said, or does it portend some actual complexity to this man?

Reading around today, I'm inclined towards 1 or, more likely, 2.

When I grow up, I fully intend to be the kind of blogger who would make about 30% of the words above hyperlinks. Forgive me, Father, I don't know what the hell I'm doing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home