The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom. - Wm. Blake

Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday Top Ten

I'm going to keep at this until I get one that I think makes me look cool (to someone else, I mean).

Little Green - Joni Mitchell, Blue
Don't Get Around Much Anymore - Nat King Cole, Classic Jazz - Jazz Masters 1
'Til I Fell In Love With You - Bob Dylan, Time Out Of Mind
Some Day The Sun Won't Shine For You - Jethro Tull, This Was
Autumngirlsoup - Kirsty MacColl, tropical brainstorm
Born As Ghosts - Rage Against The Machine, The Battle Of Los Angeles
All You Fascists - Billy Bragg and Wilco, Mermaid Avenue Volume 2
Round - Jethro Tull, This Was
Voices of Old People - Simon & Garfunkel, Bookends
There Goes My Gun - The Pixies, Live At The BBC

I'm a bit embarrassed that the Cole is a compilation, but what can I say - it's a good compilation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home