The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom. - Wm. Blake

Friday, December 02, 2005

Friday Random Ten

Whistling in the Dark - They Might Be Giants, Flood
Smash It To Pieces - Anti-Flag, BYO Split Series Vol. IV
Hey Hey, My My (Into The Black) - Neil Young, Live Rust
Song Of Joy - Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds, Murder Ballads
China Gate - Chris Whitley, Perfect Day
Pictures Of Lily - The Who, Who's Better, Who's Best
I won't back down - Johnny Cash, American III Solitary Man
God Was Drunk When He Made Me - Jim White, No Such Place
Thank You Girl - The Beatles, Past Masters, Vol. 1
Into the Fire - Bruce Springsteen, The Rising

I actually had a long, detailed (and of course odd) dream about seeing Chris Whitley one last time the other night. I only wish I really could.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home