The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom. - Wm. Blake

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Thursday Top Ten

What ho!? Why am I even listening to music on a Thursday? Well, that's just the kind of outside-the-box, iconoclastic thinker I am. Fearless. I care nothing for the strictures of your Internets.

Plus, I'll be heading out of town on a getaway tomorrow. No blogging in the car, don't you know.

Cinnamon Girl - Neil Young, Live Rust
Pigeon Flying Over Berlin Zoo - Ian Anderson, Rupi's Dance
Brother My Cup Is Empty - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Live Seeds
Komm, Gib Mir Deine Hand - The Beatles, Past Masters, Vol. 1
Pistol Grip Pump - Rage Against The Machine, Renegades
D.O.A. - Phenomonauts, Rockets And Robots
The Boy Done Wrong Again - Belle & Sebastian, If You’re Feeling Sinister
The Song Remains The Same - Led Zeppelin, Houses of the Holy
Tiny Robots – Phenomonauts, Rockets And Robots
To Hell With Poverty! - Gang of Four, A Brief History of the 20th Century

Nothing to say about all this, except that I was unable to achieve launch with the Phenomenauts, but will not be missing Gang of Four's miraculous return on October 4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home