The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom. - Wm. Blake

Friday, August 05, 2005

Friday Top Ten

A little late, but hey.

Hold On - Melissa Ferrick
Good Clean Fun - Cat Power, What Would The Community Think (a George Harrison composition!)
The Navajo Know - Pixies, Trompe Le Monde
(I Know) I'm Losing You - Rod Stewart, Every Picture Tells a Story
The L&N Don't Stop Here Anymore - Michelle Shocked, Short Sharp Shocked
All The Things I Wanted - The Clarks, Another Happy Ending
Hot Cha - They Might Be Giants, Flood
Nothing Is Easy - Jethro Tull, Stand Up
I Don't Wanna Talk About It Now - Emmylou Harris, Red Dirt Girl
I Love You - Daniel Lanois, Shine

I ran the numbers last week, and although neither the Beatles nor Jethro Tull is likely to come up every week, it's pretty damn likely that one or the other will. And I have some 1900 songs.

What can I say - I'm a completist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home